View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

She guessed Alderblossom and Shadowrise were out hunting or patrolling, she glanced at Turtlepaw to see if she also had presumed it, too. So now she was just standing at the entrance of the warriors den, with Turtlepaw beside her, sorta waiting for an opinion while also kinda not. It felt awkward and oddly quiet. She thought of what to say, then realizing it was pretty obvious. She cleared her throat. "Uhm, sh-should we, uh, do our a-apprentice d-duties?" She asked her, "I-I still haven't d-done an-any" Wouldn't a normal apprentice already had refreshed the elders bedding once or twice by now? "Oh and, uhm, n-no, I-I don't have an-any friends," She mewed quietly, "B-But if you-if you want a-another c-cat wi-with us, th-then we can- then we can maybe ch-check out if-if any app-apprentices want to h-help us." She glanced back at the apprentices den, worry showing on her face, what if no apprentice would actually want to do tasks with them? She shook the doubt away, or at least tried her best to.

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young molly's tail flicked vigorously with anger, along with her fur bristling. How could she do this! AGAIN! Turtlepaw growled as her head snapped over to Willowpaw…how wasn’t she upset, the constant no show from a mentor isn’t ok. She huffed as she calmed herself down, “I apologize…um we can do our duties…” she said with a heavy sigh as she turned to pad towards the elder's den.