View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2024, 02:31 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: (- Sunsetpaw's Training -)

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 10 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 139
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
[ tags: @MockingRabbit ]
Once Troutstone stopped, the orange cat stopped as well. Lizard-eating shadowclanners? They could try, though they're not really sure you they could do that. Well..yea, defending their clan and fighting off intruders is what a true noble warrior would do. Defending their clan and their clanmates. They should be able to do that if they wanted to be a warrior. They don't know how, but uh...hey, they'll try a bit? "Alright then" they said, thinking of what once would possibly do in this situation. "I..guess it'll make sense to give tell you to..get out first...Or..leap at you..or...tackle you...?" kinda made sense to them, right? Though they don't really know for sure. They've really just seen someone tresspass a few times and usually they get a warning, right?? they tried to get into a fighting stance. Which they weren't really sure if it's actually correct, but it felt similar to what they've observed so...hopefully it's not too far off? They doubt it's perfect, but they tried to make it as similar as possible

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez