RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tally , @paris

[ 123 posts ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw was sorting out herbs when two cats walked.. well.. stumbled, mostly, into the den. goddamn birchpaw. and.. dusklion? what were they doing together? ' dusk.. well, i'm not going to ask you what you're doing outside of the den, cause i can't stop you, but your injuries are.. er.. not safe to leave the den. ' a bit lost for words, she shrugged.

' birchpaw, what did you do? did you do this to her? ' well. she was well-meaning, at least. cobwebpaw knew it probably wasn't her. but at this point, coult you really trust birchpaw? the cat had been so much trouble the past one or two moons.

birchbranch art created by @/rust`rock

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

Birchpaw´s eyes widened at Cobwebpaw´s accusation.

´´I have no idea where you got ´Birchpaw attacked Dusklion´ from, but it is most certainly not true!´´ She hissed. ´´If I did anything, I tried to help her.´´ The demoted warrior gestured to the new cobweb plasters on the herb-slicked wounds.

The RiverClanner´s shoulder fur bristled. Just because Birchpaw was angry didn´t mean she´d attack a Clanmate! Besides, she just had a panic attack. The poor molly wasn´t in the state to attack any cat - except for Feathernose, who had given Frostpetal wounds in the battle that had killed the gray tabby warrior.

´´I don´t wanna hear another accusation towards me. There´s been enough of them,´´ Birchpaw glared at Cobwebpaw all the while keeping Dusklion up with her shoulder.

[ @tally ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty