Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:20 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

"'N who was I chasin' after when they reopened?!" Dusklion roared back, unwilling to be blamed for this scenario. Sure it was her fault that she had come out here in the first place, thinking she could some how make a difference when she saw Birchpaw alone at the beach - but clearly she had been wrong. "Don't help me then. I don't need your help." With that the warrior jerked away from Birchpaw with a low, warning growl. Right now the anger was all she could see, and it was taking all the willpower in her to not claw this cats ears off.

"I am perfectly... capable of makin' it back... to camp without the help of... Birchkit." A low blow? Sure, but between the pain and the anger it was nearly impossible for Dusk to think straight. Gritting her teeth she continued her slow hobble back towards camp. Her glare was set on the path ahead, her good and unwrapped ear flattened against her head as she stalked through the territory slowly and with a heavy limp.

However just as she made it a few tail-lengths away on her own her legs shook once more, and a stumble sent her down against the ground. A sharp hiss of pain left her as she tried to get herself back to her paws. Her tail lashed again behind her. "Why did I even come out here in the first place," she snapped, regretting the decisions and choices that had led her here.

[ @paris oh yeah she definitely did - dusk is a bit blind when angered/in pain hehehe ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |