Old March 5th, 2024, 06:51 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

Oh, what fresh nightmare was this? Crowpaw's spine did not release the chills he felt much to his displeasure. One bit at a time, a figure arose from the depths of the thorny entanglement that this den was. Crowpaw didn't want to, but he recognized the figure from his dream that he had shared with Sweetsong. This was his RiverClan friend's sister. The one Sweetsong had nightmares about. The one... that had bullied her. I'm in the Dark Forest!

Her presence was terrifying. The chills that ran down his spine were now running all over his legs. His belly was as solid as a rock, churning in discomfort. As she appeared closer, in her fullest form, the young tom backed away until the base of his tail hit the back wall of the den. Despite the fear that hardened his belly and dried his mouth out, he scrunched his nose and straightened up to face off to defend his friend.

"Oh, cut that fox-dung. You can't go all nice and acting lovey-dovey one second and cry the next when you and I both know you had the opportunity to apologize to your sister when you saw us together." he let out a hiss and added, "You and I both know exactly why she blocked you from her dreams, so don't you try lying to me."

That might have been a mistake, but he didn't care one bit. Poisonberry was in the Dark Forest for a reason, and he knew that she had a great opportunity to apologize to Sweetsong. She didn't take that opportunity. Instead, she scared her sister, and that kind of action did not mean anything would come of whatever 'pity me' tales Poisonberry decided to weave together.

Crowpaw didn't and wouldn't believe any of it. Poisonberry was not good, and he intended to find out why he was brought to the Dark Forest. What was it that Poisonberry really wanted to do to him? Sweetsong confided in me. She told me how Poisonberry died. I'm not about to ruin that trust by believing the dead, clearly evil warrior, over a warrior that gave me a second chance.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!