View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2024, 09:27 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: A big addition to the bloodline (P)

Dreamingbloom

Dreamingbloom lay with her mate, Cougarbite in the nursery. The molly rose her head when Cougarbite announced he was having kits. Dreamingbloom shifted softly and nuzzled her mate to hopefully give comfort. Once his litter came into the world, Dreamingbloom purred at their kits. 'Beachkit, Falconkit, Sparrowkit, and Lynxkit..' The brown molly yelped as a hot pain struck her belly. It was her first time kitting, but she had watched Cougarbite kit.

After a moment, a brown kit with darker patches of brown and some grey nuzzled her belly. "My darling Wolfkit.. [ @Kass ]Dreamingbloom said, nuzzling the little wet bundle. She started to lick him for a few moment before she hissed in pain. A grey kit joined Wolfkit. "My little Salamanderkit.. [ @Katiethewolfchild] Dreamingbloom said, nuzzling that kit too and licking it for a while. Soon another kit came. A tan-ish kit with brown patches mewed at her belly. "...Hello, Leechkit.. [ @Ladiebugg. ]Dreamingbloom started to lick her kits to keep them warm.
@JackHunt_17

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; March 4th, 2024 at 09:27 AM.