Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:21 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Bicker and break.[P]

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather drew each breath with a smile, his whole body moved without his guidance automatically trekking through the territory, stuck in a hazy state of happiness as he was in the company of his beloved. Dandelion Tufts confession had admittedly left him with a sleepless night or two dreading the future, the possibilities the bad the horrid the future where he lost sight of the comfort in which he found when he stood by Dandelion. The future where he grew to despise, or where he lost himself in grief. Those futures haunted and gnawed at him shoved him down and drowned him in a torrent of dread that boiled and bit at his state of calm and joy, one that he could maintain so eagerly now, and one he failed to maintain in the past. Garlic paused as his thoughts turned sour and shook his head to clear it, the cold nip in the air and feel of grass under paw rooting him back to reality. Garlics gaze of happiness and past dread stemmed from his newfound relationship with Dandelion, they’d become mates. Garlic had always been one to believe in true love and love at first sight and all of the things that brought him to grieve over and over, although he’d never once been rejected nor denied of his feelings he had been left alone, his belief in true love had bring to him the idea that if he put enough effort and happiness into something it would stay that way forever. Happy. Garlic feather knew it was ridiculous, not the sort of thinking one should be having after losing those close to you, at least. But anyhow, he was here now, walking to somewhere, maybe nowhere, maybe they’d just turn around and return to camp mid stride! Nobody knew what could happen here, it was like everything and anything could happen, as well as nothing at all. How exciting! Pausing Garlic Feather slid down into a sit and glanced around the surroundings, it was sun rise and morning dew had gathered upon the grass and leaves leaving it moist. The sun shimmered it’s light right toward them and bathed the two in it’s golden light, all of it was akin to some daydream that some cat had of the perfect day. Maybe because this was the perfect day, in this moment it was at least. ‘By the stars, it’s beautiful today huh!’ Garlic Feather practically purred the words as he stared at Dandelion, oh stars she was beautiful. Very beautiful, shockingly at that. Okay maybe he was going wild with his imagination, or he was just someone who liked giving out compliments. Who knows! He said who knows a lot nowadays… hm.. is that his cat phrase now? No no you only get a catchphrase if you say it out loud. Oh! Focus garlic stars dangit! ‘How are you dandelion?’ Garlic Feather wasn’t sure what else to say, what was he meant to do anyhow?make some big fancy gesture? Well he’d already done that, he got her a whole geode for starclan sake! It took a heck of a time finding as well cause it wasn’t the most common thing to find on a rock finding quest especially not with all the beautiful rocks around. Garlic feather loved rocks, they had such intricate patterns and their own unique lives even if they didn’t of or didn’t breathe. Or blink. Rocks are pretty, that’s all there is to it. Garlic Feather clicked his tongue as he glanced around once more as the sun lifted itself up and drove the beautify lighting away to a general lighting, one that just lit up the whole place instead of the majestic colours it splashed across before. Maybe he was being a little like the sun, one moment he seemed driven to bring beauty and warmth and the next he’d just another light source. He didn’t want to be the moon! Or fireflies or anything else, or those unnatural two leg lights or the eyes on a monster. The thoughts made him shudder. No, he was to be entertaining! ‘I was thinking we could go look for another cool crystal rock like the one I found you ages ago! Do you remember when I found you that? Did you keep it.’ Well a bombardment of questions probably counted as interesting, so at least garlic was doing something right!
(Lemme know if you have any problems with this! I’ll change it as soon as I can!)
@GoldenRavenWings

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!