View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2024, 05:19 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Willowpaw wondered if the outskirts were getting out of control, as there were a lot of new cats joining. She didn't mind it at all, tho, she actually really liked the thought of welcoming new cats to the clan. But it was the thought of what was making the cats join that troubled her. Her tail swayed, confused. Did Turtlepaw not want a warrior with them when they went into their big spooky territory? Her eyes widened, startled, as she barely caught onto what Turtlepaw had said. Surely that was the most insane idea she'd ever heard! They'd be breaking possibly more than one rule then, and they'd get in trouble! "N-No! We-We don't d-do that in the-the C-Clans." She stated, trying to make it sound final, but failing the moment she spoke the first word. "Al-so welcome to the C-Clan" She said in a lower tone. She thought about Turtlepaw's apparent plan of going alone, and thought about the twelve billion things that could go wrong. Lynxes, fox, badger, enemy clan, Loner, fire??, falling on a rock wrong and dying, getting spotted, the list went on. The lynxes were especially a threat, as they were lurking around now, weren't they? She didn't actually know what a Lynx was, but it had to be pretty serious for Dawnstar to talk about it in that tone! "You- we- we cant go-go out a-alone." She said in a sorta pleading tone. Her mind went over the dangers of the forests again, and she didn't even know much about the forest! Imagine what horrors lurked in the shadows? A warrior could easily take down whatever beasts may attack them, and they could just stand by and maybe say cheer them on or something.

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

“Huh?” It a moment before it finally clicked in Turtlepaw's brain on what the molly was referring to. “Oh! Yeah, I mean it was a fifty to fifty ratio of us being allowed to go out into the territory…though it wouldn’t be safe either way.” Turtlepaw said with her tail still flicking in thought.

“Having a warrior present with us still wouldn’t be safe…maybe two? During my last patrol, me and Dawnstar left to the territory near WindClan and we got ambushed by minks…perhaps we should…no……think.” She was honestly starting to get frustrated, her fur puffed up as she shot up with her most well (hopefully good considering her other plans) thought out plan!

“How bout this Willowpaw, we can get our mentors and we'll all be safe going to the mid part of our territory! Also thank you for your warm welcome to the clan!” She happily shouted, geez…she’s never been this ecstatic since……never?