Old March 3rd, 2024, 05:12 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw

Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

Crowpaw had been so engulfed in the flames of his own pain, he hardly ever recognized that there were other warriors- other cats- out there that went through difficult times. In the back of his mind, he knew, but he never thought to recognize that he wasn't the only one with terrible family members. A pang of sympathy lit in his eyes. The only good thing he got out of his disastrous family was the knowledge that siblings were supposed to get along. They were supposed to be supportive and protective of each other.

It was truly a shame that there were more bad than good cats in the Clans. Well... at least that's what Crowpaw experienced. Sparrowstar, Thrushstar, and Bumblestar were all bad in his opinion. Plus all the Clanmates he grew up with. And the whole of ShadowClan. Without having enough knowledge on RiverClan, he couldn't form a proper opinion of them, but he knew that there had been at least two good warriors in RiverClan.

Pondwhisker and now Sweetsong. Whether there was more, Crowpaw truly didn't know. ThunderClan was turning out to be ShadowClan 2.0, whether he wanted to admit it or not. There are times where he understood Bumblestar's reasoning for acting and doing what she does, but he didn't think his own Clanmates should be murdered. Then again... Bumblestar no longer thought exile was a good enough punishment for those who wronged ThunderClan. While she was valid in her feelings toward the traitors, killing was just... wrong. But is it really? Killing was only permitted if the cat was outside the code. And by betraying the Clan... does that make them outside the code?

It was certainly a thought, but not a thought that mattered in this very moment. Sweetsong's words brought him out of his thoughts and back to the present. "That's horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through it," Crowpaw murmured in a calm, sympathetic manner. If Sweetsong's faith in StarClan prevented her sister from haunting her dreams anymore than she had, and Sweetsong was in Crowpaw's dream, what did that mean for the RiverClan she-cat? Crowpaw's dream was a nightmare, but now he was staring out at the horizon, watching the endless lake's water lap at his toes.

Crowpaw rested his head on his RiverClan companion's head in comfort and sighed. He momentarily closed his eyes to feel what he had lost long ago: true peace. Unfortunately, that 'true peace' merely lasted a second before it was interrupted by a strange figure. A shadowy one... with a silver-ish pelt and green eyes. Who is that?! Just as soon as the green eyes made an appearance, the figure leapt for the pair. Instinctively, while Sweetsong was terrified to what seemed like her very core, Crowpaw's protectiveness took over and he, too, leapt for the strange figure with claws and teeth ready to sink into the shadow figure's pelt.

Her? Sweetsong's sister... Crowpaw looked at Sweetsong, his kind demeanor returned, and whispered, "You're all right... she won't hurt you. Not while I'm here... I'll make sure of it." When he was younger, he thought he'd take on the whole of StarClan after everything that had happened. And he'd do the same with the Dark Forest if need be. There was not a single cat, living or dead, that'd take away his friends' happiness without having to go through him.

Sweetsong was now huddled against Crowpaw like a kit. It was funny in a way. Here he was, a 19-moon-old apprentice, protecting a 34-moon-old warrior. Then again, her sister had caused her pain. And she sought comfort with me. He wanted to yell out a warning for the Dark Forest warrior, but he didn't want to say something that might hurt Sweetsong's feelings more than they already were. His pupils enlarged and stared into Sweetsong's golden pelt. He let out a comforting purr and smiled at his companion.

"You're okay. I won't let anything bad happen to you."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!