View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2024, 04:28 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Will you be the B in bestie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

“Even better! Come on, I’m still sorta new to this whole clan thing so I don’t want us to get in trouble if we leave camp without a warrior with us so we can train…” the molly said with a heavy sigh, her tail flicked as she thought of which warrior would best suit their training.

“Now that I think of it they may not let us go out of the clan due to those ugly creatures out there…but it would be a good learning opportunity…” Turtlepaw said aloud, to who? Herself but it was loud enough for Willowpaw to hear.

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Willowpaw wondered if the outskirts were getting out of control, as there were a lot of new cats joining. She didn't mind it at all, tho, she actually really liked the thought of welcoming new cats to the clan. But it was the thought of what was making the cats join that troubled her. Her tail swayed, confused. Did Turtlepaw not want a warrior with them when they went into their big spooky territory? Her eyes widened, startled, as she barely caught onto what Turtlepaw had said. Surely that was the most insane idea she'd ever heard! They'd be breaking possibly more than one rule then, and they'd get in trouble! "N-No! We-We don't d-do that in the-the C-Clans." She stated, trying to make it sound final, but failing the moment she spoke the first word. "Al-so welcome to the C-Clan" She said in a lower tone. She thought about Turtlepaw's apparent plan of going alone, and thought about the twelve billion things that could go wrong. Lynxes, fox, badger, enemy clan, Loner, fire??, falling on a rock wrong and dying, getting spotted, the list went on. The lynxes were especially a threat, as they were lurking around now, weren't they? She didn't actually know what a Lynx was, but it had to be pretty serious for Dawnstar to talk about it in that tone! "You- we- we cant go-go out a-alone." She said in a sorta pleading tone. Her mind went over the dangers of the forests again, and she didn't even know much about the forest! Imagine what horrors lurked in the shadows? A warrior could easily take down whatever beasts may attack them, and they could just stand by and maybe say cheer them on or something.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |