View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:04 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur raised a white cat brow at Sparrowswoop, glancing down at his bandaged leg. "I did get it checked out, thank you." He replied a little curtly. Let them speak to Twilightstar--poor leader had enough going on as it was, the cave patrol had been a disaster. Maybe they'd get an earful. Then Hawkfur felt a little guilty for thinking that, wondering if he was spending a little too much time around Vixenstare. Nah. The red tom glanced over at Cloverhoney as she bounced on her paws and began explaining what she was doing, and her enthusiasm flooded over Hawkfur, automatically uplifting his mood. "I have no doubt!" He agreed readily, tail flicking behind him.

Suddenly Sparrowswoop was darting away, and Hawkfur felt a little frustration at himself at how he flinched at the sudden movement. He sighed, bringing his uninjured leg up to clean his face. When Sparrowswoop returned with the rabbit, he nodded. "Good catch." Turning to Cloverhoney again, he gestured towards the tree. "Don't stop on our account! I want to see you master that move!"

Sparrowswoop flinched slightly. She hadn´t seen the bandage on Hawkfur´s leg.

Setting the rabbit down, the she-cat gave a soft murmur. ´´S-Sorry..´´

Sparrowswoop lifted her head after a moment, turning to Cloverhoney. ´´Try being a bit more cautious, perhaps,´´ She meowed. ´´And when you land on the ground after bouncing off the tree, dig your claws into the earth to keep yourself from skidding, and keep your tail high to retain your balance.´´

The bracken-and-white she-cat tilted her head. ´´I´ll demonstrate.´´

Sparrowswoop got to her paws, crouching. She raced forward. Leaping towards the tree, the molly bounded off of it and landed smoothly onto the earth, digging in her claws and raising her tail high.

She stepped forward and touched her nose to Cloverhoney´s ear tip. ´´Now, you try.´´

Sparrowswoop turned to Hawkfur. ´´I will do any and all demonstrating. You will stay sitting down and keeping your weight off that leg.´´ She gestured to his bandaged leg.

[ @silver. ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.