View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:21 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
cloverhoney
she/clover // 19 moons // windclan warrior.

---

What was it this time? What was she practicing for her latest trick? Well she had already mastered quite a few but clover wasn't satisfied. No, no, clover wouldn't be satisfied until she learned something so awe-inspiring, so jaw-dropping, that every single cat in Windclan would be chanting her name in her triumph!

Man, a girl could dream.

Tail lashing behind her as she crouches, one would think that she were stalking something just ahead. A perfect hunter's crouch, practiced and poised... But it isn't until she sprints from the brush toward the tree she had been watching with keen eyes that one would be proved wrong. Springing toward the bark covered pole, she waits for her paws to make contact with it's surface before pushing off once more. Though her goal is to land on her feet gracefully after twisting in the air, she uh... Doesn't. Not even close. After launching from the tree and intending on doing a flip she tumbles through the dirt a few times before skidding to a stop. Augh! Ow! Not again!

So much for that!

[ open ]

´´Great StarClan! Are you alright?´´ A worried mew sounded from atop of the hill.

Bracken-and-white fur was a flash as Sparrowswoop raced down the hill, slowing as she reached Cloverhoney.

The warrior tilted her head, amber eyes glistening. She leaned forward and sniffed at her Clanmate´s pelt, relieved to find that Cloverhoney had no wounds.

´´Thank StarClan you´re alright, Cloverhoney,´´ Sparrowswoop meowed. ´´Though I do suggest going to Lightningstorm to get checked out, just as a precaution.´´

[ yayayay squirrelpaw got to return :3 ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; March 3rd, 2024 at 10:22 AM.