View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2024, 06:16 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default A big addition to the bloodline (P)

Cougarbite lie in the nursery with Dreamingbloom at his side and his older litter playing in the corner when suddenly a sharp pain hit him. "My litter is coming." He grunted to his mate. ( @ChaosBringer. )

And then the birthing started.
The first kit came. A black and white tabby tuxedo she-kit. Cougarbite licked her till she mewled and crawled to his belly. "Beachkit." He said for a name ( @Spartan-117 )

Then the second kit. A large dark brown tabby tom with white markings. "Falconkit" Cougarbite said as he licked his son. He was happy to add more males to his family, he wanted sons. ( @5H43_26 )

Then the third kit. An orange tabby tom with dark brown stripes. Cougarbite licked him and purred. Another son. "Sparrowkit." He said for his second son’s name. ( @Spookez. )

Then his final kit. She had a multicolored pelt. A brown base with a black paw, a dark brown paw, a white chest and tail tip, a dark brown patch, several orange patches, and a bracken-colored belly. "Lynxkit." He said as he nudged her next to her littermates. ( @Shellwhisker )

He then looked down at his new family with joy. He started to doze off, but it was short-lived. A few moments later, Dreamingbloom let out a yelp and he knew that she was also about to kit.

(Please wait for Chaos to post with dreaming giving birth before any kit posts!)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; March 3rd, 2024 at 09:16 PM.