Old March 1st, 2024, 07:37 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Owlsky

Owlsky grimaces, his paws were just cold. He made yet another mistake! The large tom quickly pulls his paw back, a flustered expression on his face. Then Thundersnow says something slightly intriguing... mixed up with a whole lot of scary. An adventure? Oh wait, now it's a stroll? He... he can probably handle that.

"U-uh... sure," He replies, voice quavering a little less than it has recently.

He decides to just avoid the awkwardness of the paw thing, didn't happen, right? Yeah, just avoid the awkwardness.
Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Thundersnow grinned eagerly. "Good, let's make haste, shall we?"

He got to up to his paws and waited patiently for Owlsky to follow suite.

At least a walk of some sorts would get him feeling warm again, perhaps even think about the in-betweens of life. Maybe he could share his findings with Owlsky. He seemed like the kind of cat who could listen to a rant.

He was obviously more nervous than Thundersnow was used to, but, based on what he's seen, Owlsky wasn't a bad cat at all, by any means. In fact he was far from it, probably to focus on his own awkwardness to have any malicious intent.

He also noticed the warrior was gaining confidence, his tone becoming more steady. That was a good sign, right?

Thundersnow lifted his paw and rubbed his nose with it. Great Starclan, hopefully he wouldn't catch a cold.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!