View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2024, 03:55 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud sat herself close to Willowstripes’ side, leaning over the warrior to peer down at her ear before she glanced towards her apprentice. With a smile and an exhale of slight amusement at her apprentice’s curiosity, she flicked her tail in a ‘come closer’ sort of motion. “Well, in this case, kitto, I’m just checking to see if there are any blockages in her ear. Maybe ear wax, maybe signs of infection… Ticks.” Drizzlecloud listed off slowly as she leaned close.

Peering down the warrior’s ear as best as she could, she came to… An unfortunate conclusion. “If you look, there’s… Nothing. Hm.”

With a gentle nod of her head and a soft poke to Willowstripes’ side, she scooted back a few mouse-lengths to give the molly some space. “Okay, it looks like you’re experiencing some general… Hearing loss.” Drizzlecloud’s tail tapped at her own ear–her right ear, the one that she couldn’t hear anything from. It was a well-known fact in the clan that their medicine cat was partially deaf and had no hearing in her right ear, so she hoped that she could help Willowstripes understand what she was saying using some gestures and movements. The blue-grey molly shook her head with a frown. “But that’s okay. It will just be a…” With her tail she made a sort of waving motion. “...Learning curve.”

[ @Samantha @eris just had a smol explanation here for spring since drizz and spring had their big lesson thread that covered this haha ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!