Old February 22nd, 2024, 05:04 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

"It's better than wandering until we find something," She meowed, casting a genuine look of worry between the two before dipping her head to Fadingsun, "Lead the way."

And so, Cherryswirl instead kept her eyes, ears, and nose peeled for any signs of fox ongoing in the area. The scent Fading had mentioned was, indeed, faint but still prominent enough in her nose that it was worth the investigation - in her mind at least. Claws extended into the hard soil below, Cherryswirl having to pull her paws up more forcefully as not to get them stuck.

[ Sooooo sorry guys!! Let's get this all done and dusted B) I'm fine with a fox attack! @Cherry~ | @Tiabirb ]

----------------------------------------

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

She... just... couldn't...

"HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HA!" The warrior burst into laughter, no longer worried about scaring away the prey. She just couldn't help it! Sparrow's sopping, droopy face... the droplets falling off his whiskers on fur, and that poor heart-breaking look of soullessness on his face had Cherryswirl up in cahoots! "Ahhhh HAH - Sparrow-" She was trying to speak through each sucked-in breath, laughter taking over every word contagiously. If her face could go red, well, she'd look like a tomato.

"Sparrow!" She hooted with glee, "You look so ador- ehehe- adorably sad! I'm sorry! Heehee!" As she began to settle down from her laughter, the warrior pawed the fish beside her. Her grin was bright, eyes alight with amusement and happiness towards her old friend. Ahhh, she just couldn't help it! Giving her paw a few decent licks to try and wash away some of her own burning embarassment (from most definitely chasing the fish away), Cherryswirl finally settled enough to get out a normal sentence,

"Aw, Sparrow - why don't we head back to camp? I think I chased away every bit of prey in the area seeing your face like that. A fish each? Not a bad catch if I say so myself!"

[ I knew I was forgetting something!!! Sorry Mica !! @Micanomancy ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 23rd, 2024 at 05:00 PM.