Old February 21st, 2024, 08:52 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Warrior
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Seeing the all clear sign from Fernwillow put her mind at ease and Redhawk buried her mouse before seeing if she could scent anything else around the area. There wasn't much except for a faint trace of... somethin. Stalking carefully towards it, navigating her way around some scattered branches that must've fallen, she took notice of a robin perched among the roots of a tree up ahead. Her mouth watered at the sight but she kept her focus on the bird as each paw moved slowly and silently.

Once she was close enough Red launched herself across the short space. Of course the winged creature was alerted to her presence but not before a swift claw clipped one of its wings while the other slammed down onto its head. The robin fell limp before it had a chance to take off, and the warrior made sure it was really dead by delivering a swift bite to the back of its neck.

Not bad; a mouse and a bird. Picking up the feathery morsal Redhawk turned back and rejoined the group once more, uncovering her mouse and glancing towards Fernwillow and Treepaw. A small grin unfurled across her face as she watched the former teach.

[ @Micanomancy @SuspiciousMindz ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |