View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Good ol mud wraslin [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Ok the noise Redhawk made, the little squeak as she was pulled down was the most adorable thing Mudhound had ever heard and their chest felt a little funny now. Maybe Redhawk's squirming had ended up elbowing the tripods chest and that was why? Who knew but the feeling was easily forgotten about with more wrestling.

Wellllllll.... Less wrestling and more of aggressive hugging really as Mudhound started rolling around with the other warrior still restrained, coating the both of them in a brown patina. Buuuuuuut Redhawk wasnt defeated yet, and by stroke of luck was able to get her paws riiiiiiight into the tripods tickle spots, prompting a squawk and a downpour of giggle-snorting. As the Mud-beast tried and failed to regain composure they bellowed out a cry, only able to cling on given Redhawk wasnt actively capitalizing on their weak spots yet.

"I am the Mud Beast and I know all! Your-" A giggle "-your moves may be s-strong but it-" A snort" it means nothing against my c-c-counters." Mudhounds voice was steadily going more and more squeaky and tight as they struggled to speak through giggling but eventually they managed. "T-theres not a-ahahhah -a move you have right now that I do not know! The Mud Beast is not a creature defeated by any move known before!"

Tickling might just work though, the tripod was actively falling appart.

@tallulah

Last edited by Rani; February 16th, 2024 at 05:26 PM.