Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default the herbal side of battle [ open to apprentices and up ]

Event [#event]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg

[ 87 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
oh goodness. this was a whole lot more scarier when she was the one doing it. cobweb made herself comfortable at the front of the clearing, then called out. ' uh. hello! i'm cobwebpaw, if you don't know already, and i had a bit of an idea. ' she adjusted, her leg aching, and looked down again.

' i want to take some pressure offa birdsnow-star-snow's shoulders. we never know when another clan or a big animal could attack, and i dunno, but some of us migh' wanna learn a thing or two about herbs. i don't want mink and i to be doin all the work in a battle when we could be helpin', so i decided to gather you all. '

' if any cat would like to learn some healing herbs, or teach some healin' herbs to others, this is a space for that to happ'n. so uh.. yeah! that should be all, come up t' me and let me know whether you would like to teach or be taught, and i'll assign some pairs! '

some rules ^^
1. i will be assigning pairs, please reply ic whether your cat will be teaching or being taught- there's probably going to be more wanting to be taught so groups may be assigned instead of pairs!
2. not every herb is going to be taught. if your cat knows basic healing herbs, that's great! pleasepleaseplease volunteer to be a teacher :3
3. the next post (with the pairs/groups) will be going up close to saturday EST time! please allow me some time to assign as i am a uni student dealing with that ^^
4. PLEASE specify whether you'd like to be a student or teacher sob

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

please be patient with me ! i am an hsp & i have autism and osdd-1b .

i have chronic pain & chronic illness, meaning i am in and out of the hospital a lot ! for time sensitive replies , i will try to get to those , but everything else will be put on the back burner for my recovery <3

Last edited by finley !!; February 19th, 2024 at 03:42 PM.