as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default back to basics [ tree climbing! ]

Event [#event]

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] ]

She was a hornet now, and that meant new duties to uphold. Already having hosted one event, Redhawk sort of knew what to expect. Granted this one would involve much more of the Clan since it wouldn't just be apprentices, but she felt ready for the task. After all, if she were going to prove herself as much as she could, she wanted to put in the work for it.

"For you, sister..." she murmured as she cast a glance up at the morning sky that was visible above the tree tops that surrounded their camp. Red smiled lightly before padding towards the center of the clearing and glancing around at her Clanmates.

"T-ThunderClan warriors and apprentices! Those of you who want to work on your t-tree climbing skills, or learn how to climb, follow me!" This would be a fun event she was certain, and something to get them back to the basics of what it meant to be a ThunderClanner. Plus, afterwards she figured a good natured race would be fun amongst those who felt confident enough to participate.

With a wave of her tail Redhawk started on a swift trot out of camp, leading the group of cats that followed her out to the thick of ThunderClan territory, where the trees grew closer together and they would have plenty of climbing options. Once she arrived she lifted her tail to signal for the group to stop. "Gather up here and I'll explain!"

TREE CLIMBING EVENT, OPEN TO ALL WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES! Kits will not be allowed to join unfortunately.

Once everyone gathers up, I will explain the rules and go over the event in Redhawk's next post! Just your basic tree climbing event, with a race and reward at the end!

This will count towards an apprentice's training requirements as well!
[ @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @eris @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @celeste @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @tallulah @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Dyna Fox @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Alchemist Kitsune @Cherry~ @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @dragonwind @Spookez. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Pangoligon @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @K1TTEN @Batt. @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopard. @Shellwhisker @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @arsenicCatnip @Micanomancy @hawkboi @Starphobia @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Ravenswings @Firestar512 @DaphB) @Moon Shark @Kieran. @pink.ghostface @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @Eraserhead @CrimsonOaks @Beanz @~MothDust~ @al3cc766 @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @Fawnheart<3 @WCFan @kittycatburmise @ashstar1 @RoboPrism ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |