Old February 7th, 2024, 04:23 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: 24hrs if urgent, 72hrs otherwise :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Haven Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
sry for late response UWU!

"Well im sorry i told My apprentice BlizzardPaw 'no' to training for this" he spat and sniffed out prey, when your done i'll be near those trees hunting, get me when your done

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw just huffed wordlessly and continued sticking her nose into the small bushes and tufts of grass around, one would think full grown warriors would be able to listen properly when someone told them 'hey can you accompany me, i cannot exit camp myself'..or well. the less possessed sounding version she had actually told the warriors earlier today.
whatever, she was here to look for herbs, so she would. the sweet smell of chervil caught her attention quickly, gently digging out the plant, root and all, to take back to camp. cobwebpaw didnt know this one yet, at least as far as minkpaw was aware, so she could teach them. she made note of the location and left the other plant alone to keep growing.
"im ready to go back" she mewed, muffled by the herb between her jaws. she could probably bring more but it didnt look like there were many plants that had survived this far into leafbare and she didnt want to disturb them any more.

"i hate the never ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE