View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2024, 03:16 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Troutstone padded along with the other two, tail swishing from side to side as they talked about ghosts and the sleepy thicket. This section of the territory had always been among his favourites, even if just for the legend of Hawkstar. He decided not to join their conversation, content with just hearing it. Eating a mouse ghost? Now that was an idea!
The patrol split up and began to hunt. Beanfload made the first catch, and declared that spot as the meet-up grounds. Fair.
The grey warrior squeezed under a fallen tree, the froze as he spotted two birds, pigeons, pecking at the ground nearby. They hadn't spotted him yet, though. Taking his advantage of surprise before either of them could use theirs of flight, the tom sprang at them, claws out. One bird took off a heartbeat after the other, which proved fatal because that was the one he caught. Hi picked up the limp body and dragged it backwards under the tree, than placed it down next to Beanfloat's mouse.

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

meeting back with the others, prey still heavy between her jaws she set it on the ground to speak.
"i suppose we go back to camp now, i cant carry more than that" she nodded towards her catch.

@Beanz
(short but ig we can wrap this up here unless you wanna do anything else, is beanfloat gonna report it pretty please cuz hes patrol leader if im not completely lost)
#minkpaw766

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; February 1st, 2024 at 03:17 AM.