Old January 31st, 2024, 10:31 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Lioncrest ~

Stars above, chaos never truly left Thunderclan's camp did it?

After the... rather unsettling revelations and unfortunate display of disloyalty and bloodshed in the clearing (he was... terribly disappointed in Mapleface's treasonous actions... To think he had once evaluated her as a potential suitable mate...), the large golden tom moved towards the nursery with swift, efficient pawsteps and pushed his larger frame through the entrance with a small grunt. Call it over-protective, but Lioncrest needed to check the status of his kits (especially considering he was pretty sure he had spotted a few of them being ushered back into the confines of the nursery during the entire ordeal).

Amber eyes surveyed the interior, eventually landing on the large nest area he had prepared for Dovefluff and his kin and allowing him a small breath of assurance. A few of his kits were toddling around, so the golden warrior carefully picked his way over to the nest and settled into a lounging position; content to simply observe his kits and be present for them should they have questions or require comfort.

[ @Leafy @gs29513 @Dark @dino. for any kiddos wanting to interact ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Sunkit
1 moons ▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

One could say she got lucky to not lay witness to such a bloody sight outside in the clearing. The only thing she had seen was the mass of cats gathering in the center along with the screaming and was that the scent of blood in the air? Sunkit was at the entrance of the nursery, poking her fluffy head out as she was curious. She was so confused about what was going on until she heard someone yell out big leader bum and someone screaming mom. The whole ordeal left her rattled and quite frankly scared, she wanted mommy or daddy, whoever would come. This was too scary she thought everyone was supposed to be nothing but happiness and not this sad stuff! The carbon copy of lioncrest shook in her little hidey hole in the den as she looked out for her parents. Immediately it didn't take long for the young kit to spot her daddy's big form to come sauntering the den and to their family nest. It also didn't take long for the fluff ball of a kit to come flying out of her spot and into her daddy for some comfort. "Daddy! What going on?! why are others calling out big leader bums name?" she whined.

@Jayvines

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Swankit

She/Her - They/them

A hard cough wracked the young kit's small body as she saw the familiar shape of Daddy coming into the entrance. Yaaay Daddy was here! Scrambling over, she (very unsteadily) maneuvered around the other den's occupants bodies. She had been asleep until recently and wasn't aware of what was going on, but apparently, someone was yelling their leader's name? Well, she didn't know anything about that! All that mattered was that Daddy was here! Inching closer to her big sister, Sunkit, she settled in front of the large tom and waited for his answer.

[ Boop ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here