Old January 31st, 2024, 10:05 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

oh! there's goopypaw!

"..hi g-goomfymaw.." squirrelpaw greets, words muffled due to the feather still clamped between her jaws. she watches him skitter underneath the ferns, ear flicking at his question. should she tell him that she's irrationally afraid an owl is going to appear and get her? no..that'll probably make him pass out.., she decides. goopypaw was almost as equally as nervous as her, she's worried if either of them get any more anxious, they both might melt into the ground. so, she simply shakes her head.

she drops the owl feather in front of the tom. "..th-thisss is for..you..for..the - the, um, mouse."

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

He flushed. Oh. That wasn't what he was expecting when he zoomed for cover. An untimely death? The end of the world? Yes. A gift from........... a... friend??? No.

The tom slammed his head down on the feather, leaving it there for a moment. Then he popped back up, brand new gift cutely stuck next to his ear. He felt... pretty? Nah, that was impossible for a slimey monster like himself. But what was that warmth that he felt from the inside out? Was this what it felt like to have a friend??? "T-thank you." He murmured. Where did this rush of emotion come from?!? "I um. Hope you know t-that you didn't have to. But I'm... well, I'm glad you did." A soft smile. Then his eyes shot back up to the sky.

"H-hopefully whatever left this is gone though. R-right???"