View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:42 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Ok so everyone on this patrol was... um... how could he put it nicely? Mean! Plain mean! He was used to Rotpaw's lies (even if Goopypaw didn't realize it was a lie til Vulturefang called it out), but the other two were... unexpected.

First was the deputy. Goopy didn't know much about him except for that he was... ya know, the deputy. And apparently he had a lot to say. The calico shrunk as he roasted Rotpaw, insulting his looks, his name and... oh. Mother was a topic that wasn't brought up much. Multicolored eyes shot over to gauge his brother's reaction, worried about what they might say. Out of the four siblings, their tongue was the sharpest. The timid apprentice wanted to speak up to defend his sibling, maybe explain their mother's choices... but nothing came out. Of course. When his family needed him he clammed up. Typical Goopypaw. He couldn't even acknowledge Rotpaw's joke, too busy wallowing in his self pity. Not even the sudden falling of snow could help him now.

Glowingpaw's reaction did spook him out of this thoughts a moment later. How could someone his age be so... loud with someone like Vulturefang! Wasn't he scared of getting punished? Or.... ?? Ya know ??? He blinked dumbly at the other two. They were both so outspoken. So confident in their words and beliefs. Why wasn't he like that?

The time came to split up. Hunting. Oh ya... He'd never actually learned... anything really. "E-excuse me, sir! Um... I actually, well... you see I haven't learned how to hunt yet." With war looming on the horizon, he had been focused on battle training. How could he have forgotten to find someone to teach him such a basic skill! Dumb Goopypaw! Vulturefang was going to exile him wasn't he...

@dino. @elaif @MangofDoom