Old January 31st, 2024, 09:23 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw slowly, cautiously shuffles out of the apprentice's den. after no sight of goopypaw in there, she figured there's a higher chance of finding the tom in the clearing. she has a bird feather clamped between her jaws - a pretty (or at least she thinks it is) owl feather she'd found right outside the camp entrance. a gift for goopypaw! for the mouse he'd given her.

which, now that she thinks about it..owl feathers mean owls. and owls are very dangerous. oh dear. she blinks, a large frown slowly appearing. she slowly looks up, scanning the sky for any owls. deathly afraid one would suddenly appear and swoop her up, never to be seen again, she huddles halfway underneath the overhanging ferns of the apprentice's den.

[ @Poprock ]
Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopypaw couldn't say he loved leaf-bare, but one thing about it was fun. Falling snowflakes! The tom stuck his tongue out and let the snowflakes fall, enjoying how they melted as soon as they reached his tongue. He noticed Squirrelpaw padding up with an owl feather in her jaws, a bundle of nerves as usual. Two birds of a feather (haha get it).

"H-hey!" He mrrowed, padding up sheepishly. Was she... hiding? Maybe he should hide with her? The tom scurried under the ferns alongside Squirrelpaw, careful to avoid touching her. "Is something going to get us?!"

Bad post alert my b LOL