View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2024, 10:39 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Good ol mud wraslin [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The tripods entire butt was rocking back and forth with the sleep and ferocity of the wagging. It was a fan, there was a breeze behind the warrior. It was a weapon, if you walked behind them then you ran the risk of being KO'd by it. But the real force of nature? Was the bright, beaming sunny smile that split the tripods face in two, that dimpled at the edges and crinkled similarly golden sunny eyes. With a simple acquiescence Redhawk made the maine coon mix overjoyed, bursting to the brim with happyness all because of Redhawk.

Mudhound couldnt help themselves, they pranced in place with a happy squeal before bounding into action.

One, two, leaps and Mudhound basically cannon-balled into a puddle, spending a spray of mud and muck right at Redhawk, giggling lightly as they did. It got them too of course, but they didnt care, rearing their now sopping front paws into the air to clumsily bring them down to bat at Redhawks ears.
"Hehehe! You are wrong miss sunset bird!" A nickname for Redhawks vibrant sunset red pelt, if one more poetic then their usual nicknames. "I am the great mud-beast so declared by Plumkit the mighty Bitestar! I am un-defeatable and am sure to leave you as brown as I am!"

Words that might just be true as a mud soaked paw tried to blot mud on the molly's head in soft boops, wiggling happily as they did.

@tallulah