Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow thought she was going to throw up. In the span of only a few heartbeats she had seen three cats get their throats torn out. She knew none of them well, but the wails of dismay from Bumblestar, Redhawk, Mudhound, Wolfpaw, Violetfreckle when she awoke from the dead--Fernwillow could not imagine the agony those cats were going through. Her ears rang, and she found herself latching onto orders. Get the kits and apprentices in the dens. Right, she could do that.

Fernwillow nosed Brindlekit further into the nursery. "Stay there." She murmured, voice soft but a little shaky.

[I wasn't sure if this was the outside or inside wall of the nursery, so I figured I would just make sure!]
Fernwillow then approached Mallowpaw, putting herself between the apprentice and the grisly scene so she couldn't watch anymore. "Let's go," she meowed firmly. "To your den." She nudged the apprentice forward and towards the den, keeping the apprentice moving even through her shock.

[Nightgaze - @The Doctor - SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST BEFORE I POSTED!!]
Once Mallowpaw was in the apprentice's den, Fernwillow saw a small kit wearily sit herself down and fall limp. She sighed, noticing Nightgaze struggling to wake the kit up. “I got this,” she murmured, shooting a glare at the cats who weren’t doing anything to help. She padded over and picked up the little kit by the scruff, carrying her to the nursery and settling her down in a warm nest. She would be back to check on the kit later.

[I sort of powerplayed Fernwillow carrying her since Midnightkit had fainted, hope that's alright!]
Fernwillow barely caught the tail of Fuzzpaw disappearing outside of camp, and she cursed under her breath. Of all the times an apprentice disappeared outside of camp... She swiveled her head to look out over the clearing, and knew her work was not done. She trusted Fuzzpaw to stay close to camp. She had to get the kits in order first.
Fernwillow pushed Nightpaw into motion, keeping her body between him and the sight. "Let's go," she murmured. "Bumblestar will be back. We have to give her space."

Once Nightpaw was situated, Fernwillow attended to the next young cat. "Mantiskit." She meowed, looking down at the kit. "Let's move to the nursery, yeah?" She nudged them with her muzzle to get them moving. "Bumblestar will be back. We have to give them space now."
Just how many damn kits were left to their own devices?? Maybe this was why RiverClan kept losing their kits. Fernwillow pushed Butterflykit gently towards the nursery. "C'mon," she sighed. "Bumblestar will be back." She didn't know how many times she had to say it, today. "We have to give her space."

Mallowpaw
9/100

Mallowpaw couldn't believe her eyes. Bumblestar, her throat torn out by an invisible force. Violetfreckle stirring beneath her. A dead warrior come back to life. How was this possible?

Then a pale grey flank blocked her view. Mallowpaw didn't resist as Fernwillow guided her to the apprentice den, her shock preventing her from feeling embarrassed she had to be guided there like a kit. The apprentice was usually so good at following orders, but this... this was to much.