View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2024, 10:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Aww poor Drizzle! Mudhound was pretty cold resistant to begin with and after all that running they were downright warm but they knew all about the cold and did not like it. The tripods fluffy face crinkled in understanding and frustration on Drizzleclouds behalf as they leaned down and lightly bumped their heads together sympathetically.

Drizzlecloud deserved to be out and about but warm! It wasnt fair! For a moment Mudhound stood, tail flicking behind them as they considered the situation before beaming and chirping out a "OOOH! I can fix this! Mudhound to the rescue!" before proceeding to..... Well..... Sit on the medicine cat.

NOT IN A BAD OR PAINFUL WAY! No, Mudhound more of attempted to use themselves as a blanket, shifting to kind of drape themselves over top of the smaller cat using their fluffy fur and lingering fatty plushness to cushion any pokey bones until they existed as a furry breathing cat blanket. The tripod didnt go dead weight, knowing they'd basically squash Drizzlecloud if they did so but cuddled up close letting their warmth create a toasty little sitting space to watch the clearing from under their belly for their friend.

And Mudhound was really warm. The maine coon mix was already well insulated and a natural heater but after running around on top of that they were venting warmth to the point where snowflakes were melting on their bare scar patches.

So it was probably really awkward and silly looking but downright comfortable within and settled in Mudhound ducked their head down to look at the brooder-henned medicine cat they'd subjected to this and asked "Is that better? You can stay as long as you like! I wasnt planning on doing much today and here you can be outside and get fresh air without being cold!" At the sacrifice of your dignity and personal space.

@Omari