My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@silver.

Adderpaw padded away from the fresh kill pile with a big ol' fish in her mouth. It seemed quite fresh and she was going to share it whether or not the other wanted to. She noticed how thin Tansypaw had gotten and felt worried for the other apprentice. Tansypaw must be working herself to death and she would not allow this! The medicine cat was her friend and she wasn't going to let her waste away. Plus she was going to be able to spend more time with her friend.

Adderpaw walked all the way to the medicine cat den before gentle placing down the fish and calling out. "Hey Tansypaw do you have a moment to come out?" She asked. "I got a nice big fish for the eatin'."

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
261/200

---

It had been a few days since Tansypaw had left her den. After the events that had gone down with the intruding Thunderclan cats and her decree to halt her duties, she hadn't been too inclined to leave. Even to do simple things like eat or breathe fresh air. So the call from beyond the entrance of the den interests her. Adderpaw was a cat she considered a friend. Surely the younger molly wouldn't steer her wrong, right? Curiously, she makes her way over and pokes her head out the entrance to stare owlishly at the other apprentice, her stare shifting from her to the fish and then back again.

"Ya don't say. Did ya bring it over here for me? Because you didn't have to."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !