Apologetic
Quiet
Shy

Negative Traits:
Gives up easily
Terrible at standing up for herself or others
Easily distracted

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A dilute tortoiseshell cat with markings that seem like tiny hearts and spots. She has a autumn-red maple leaf tucked behind her ear and two green leaves in her fur beside her tail. She has heterochromic eyes, one being pale amber and the other, blue.
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Purrks:
Mind Reader
Silver Tongue
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Hello! My name is Mapledawn. I'm a warrior of ThunderClan. I will dedicate my life upon ThunderClan, and prove to everyone that I am not a disloyal cat. Let's see, there's still a lot of things you need to know to get to know more about me. If you'd like, you can stay, and feel free to listen to be ramble about myself. I quite enjoy doing that, after all."

"I tend to be very shy and hesitant to talk to other cats. But once I start a conversation, I may feel more comfortable! That's not a guarantee, however. If I feel unsafe around you, I may not be as lively. I also tend to be solitary and independant, preferring to work alone instead of with a group. A lot of cats do say I'm sweet and nice as well, which I do believe I am. I try to be the nicest I can be, even do other cats that seem to dislike me. After all, every cat has some good in them somewhere, no?"

"I love teaching apprentices! I may not have had an apprentice of my own yet, but if you ever need some rest or a break, I can help with your apprentice for a short amount of time! I'm also supportive. If you're going through anything tough, or needing some advice or tips, or just simply need someone to boost your energy, come talk to me! I always enjoy doing that, if it means making others happy, it makes me just as happy. But don't you dare think about lying to me. I will not put up with lies. Just remember, if you lie, you'll be exposed within heartbeats! Not a threat, just saying."

"Hey, it seems New Leaf is coming up! Oh, sorry, sorry. I was kind of distracted on the weather. Ah, speaking of which, I can get distracted really easily. It's just something that I've struggled with ever since I was a kit. My mentor sure had a tough time getting me to stay still and focus! Another thing I dislike about myself that I really want to fix, is that I am terrible at standing up for myself or others. It's just... Something I can't do. I'd hate to see others getting bullied or made fun of, but I'm not the kind of cat to be good at defending. I can persuade, though! I tend to be very convincing."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; February 8th, 2024 at 12:12 PM.