View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2024, 08:55 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Rabbit Running(Private)

Deadmoon really should have gotten around to this sooner, but better late than never. Or whatever. She had definitely been procrastinating her apprentices hunting training to a degree, because she knew she would have to teach rabbit hunting first and that would be embarrassing. And painful. And difficult. And she would hate every second of it. But it had to be done, because rabbits were, like it or not, the most common prey in the meadow and made up the majority of Windclan's diet. Deadmoon was a fan of them herself, when they were left on the fresh-kill pile and she had brought in enough other prey to feel comfortable nicking one. So she had to teach Mintpaw and Duckpaw how to hunt them, and could move on to stalking prey afterwards. But for now, rabbits.

Mintpaw! Duckpaw! We're going rabbit hunting! she yowled, perhaps more loudly than necessary. Whatever. It wasn't like she was yowling for no reason, so anyone she disturbed could deal with it. It was PRODUCTIVE yowling, so she could get away with it. For sure. Once the apprentices gathered she would take off into the territory at a decent but not fast pace, assuming they would be smart enough to follow her. @Partypooper @Marycat006