View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:04 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Slowly she put her paw down, but kept her eyes trained on the medicine cat. Redhawk pulled her ears back as her eyes widened frightfully. Injured?? Her eye?? Worry blossomed in her chest and it took every ounce of loyalty to ThunderClan to keep her from running out from the den and out in the territory to search for her sister. Drizzlecloud continued but the rest of it was muffled and sounded far away. Her sister had been injured and where had she been? Not here for her.

"A hornet?" The revelation was no surprise and a smile twitched her maw. Despite the worry in her chest, pride intertwined and outweighed it. So her Does had become a hornet. Of course she had, she always knew her sister would make something of herself. But the next part confirmed that Red had already suspected; she had gone missing. The she-cat sniffed, glancing down at her paws as she fought back the wave of tears. She drew in a steady breath and shook her head, letting the silence fall between them for a moment.

Finally she looked back up. "...Thank you f-for letting me k-know. I sss-suspected ss-she was, b-but didn't w-want to..." Believe it? Confirm it as true? Redhawk offered a sad but grateful smile towards the medicine cat. "I'm sss-sure sss-she'll find her w-way back h-home soon. SS-She... ss-she's Gentledoe." Red had to believe that, in her heart, her sister and her would reunite eventually. They would put their nests beside each other again and share stories and prey and more memories.

Remembering her hurt paw, she winced a bit as she realized she put more weight on it than she had planned to. "...It's n-not broken, is i-it?" she asked, swallowing nervously as she attempted to change the subject.

[ @Omari ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |