View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2024, 06:42 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
. . .

Tulipkit trotted out of the nursery through the snowy clearing. The camp was caked in the white fluffy snow, and it was breathtaking, yet everytime she saw it she couldn't help but think of Fogkit. She still had no clue where he was or what he was doing.

Adderpaw had said that she'd gather up some of the warriors in RiverClan to search for him, but she hadn't heard from the apprentice since. How did a kit how stood out so much even just vanish? She couldn't help but feel that maybe he was gone for good. Kits don't just disappear, and if Adderpaw and the warriors hadn't tracked him down by now that must mean...

No. Tulipkit didn't want to think about that. Her brother was still alive. They would find him and bring him back safely. She was sure of it.

She padded out through the snow, her paws leaving pawprints in the snow as she made her way over to the fresh kill pile. There weren't many fish, probably due to the river being cold to fish in. So instead she settled for a vole, grabbing it and taking it to a little spot to eat alone.

. . .
@Beanz

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier One | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Beanfloat didn't say a word but saw that his sister was upset so he picked up a trout and walked over next to her and sat down taking a bite of it.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |