View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2024, 11:37 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Oh lawd she demands training[p]

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive

”Too slow,” The young tabby mewed to her apprentice ”Sneaking around is good and all, but what’s the point if you’re not getting anywhere? Whatever, we’ll work on that. Do you have any hunting experience?”

She didn’t know how the young she-cat had been able to do such a perfect crouch but have less than satisfactory stalking. Thankfully, the speed was the only issue, as everything else was impressive enough for her to not complain.

”If not, we’ll go over the basics of hunting as well and we’ll put that practice into catching prey. If you can sneak up on prey, then you can sneak up on lazy warriors – it’s the same thing. We can work out the finer details later.”

Killing two mice with one blow she thought. If they did it this way, she’d be able to build a foundation in the basics of both stealth and hunting and can get a better grasp of what needed to be worked on. She was quite the genius if she said so herself.

[ @Omari ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here