View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2024, 08:11 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

"Y-ya, that's a good idea!" He nodded enthusiastically to Gutspaw, thankful that his sibling was so smart. What would Goopy do without them! The calico began licking furiously around his paws, ignoring how difficult it seemed to be to remove his tongue from the snow. "I'm shure anyfing you frow at me will shtick." He meowed in between licks, referring to the moss ball. Though... would the snow melt on his pelt after a while? Wouldn't that get too cold? Oh geez, he really didn't want another cough...

Bilepaw's presence alerted him to stop licking at his paws in the nick of time. (a task that took much longer than it should have... his tongue practically took a chunk of fur with it). If it hadn't been for Bilepaw, Rotpaw might've crushed Goopypaw along with the snowcat!

"Oh... sorry everyone." His paws were finally free of their icy prison... but with a cost. Their snowcat was ruined, and it was all his fault. Starclan must've agreed. Spotted toe beans and paw pads were cracked from the cold. "I, oh gosh uh..." How could he make it up to them? Think Goopypaw think! Unconsciously he began to tippy tap in thought, only stopping when a dull pain in his paws reminded him of his cracked paw pads. OH!

"Throw a frozen moss ball at me! Let's see if it sticks."
@wolfie @Ladiebugg @MangofDoom