View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2024, 08:31 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

The giant snow mossball gathering had been going well with Featherpaws help and eventually it was ready to be unleashed. FEAR THE WRATH OF THE GIANT MOSSBALL!!!!! But who to target.....

Mudhound wished to help defend Bumble-sis with this, attack an enemy of the leader and lo and behold Drizzlenight who's flung so well at Bumblestar was struggling to hit Fernwillow right below where the duo was creating their bolder ball. A target.

The whisper was more of a stage one as Mudhound laid out the plan. "Yeppers it is! So! I think now that we got enough we just gotta roll it off of the edge riiiiiiiight on Drizzlenight. He's distracted so he shouldnt look up and I dont think Fernwillow is gonna warn him about it. Help me push, this thing is heavy!" Before placing their back against the ball and puuuuuuuushing hard moving it inch by inch to the edge.

It was almost there, aaaaaaaaallllmost there and right about to fall when......
Betrayal.
A mossball flew and hit Mudhound right in there shocked face outta nowhere. It hit, full force and splatted right over their eyes and from their place on top of the warriors den the tripod lost their balance and..... Fell.

It was drama on the level of mufasa being tossed off a cliff by scar. Flailing limbs, dramatic yelping yelling, slow motion falling, wide 'betrayed' golden eyes gazing right at Sprucepaw, aaaaaaaaand impact.
Soft impact that hit with nary an "Oooof!" because the maine coon mix barely fell like 3 feet from the top of the warriors den and the ground was well padded with snow and stuff and Mudhound was well cushioned and plush from the impact.

Frankly they were more excited that Sprucepaw was getting into the fun then properly upset over being hit out of nowhere and you could even hear a giggle from the tripod as they laid there for a second..... Which proceeded to damn them. See the giant snow mossball was no longer falling at Drizzlenight, but them and Mudhound had only a chance to shriek again before there was a loud WHUMPH! before it fell. Dead on them. It seems the giant ball came for revenge and it went for the warrior who created it, maybe Featherpaw too if they didnt escape.

Rest in peace Mudhound, Rise in power snow-moss-cat pile that now replace Mudhound burying them in a thin layer of what was once their own ammo.

@lesbianism @Cherry @Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; January 7th, 2024 at 08:32 PM.