Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Rugged Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather was trying to catch as many snowflakes as he could on his tongue, Shivering each time one landed on his tongue, he was counting in his head. 3..4.. And eager to win this silly contest. 'Nuh uh, I'm winning by far!' He'd mew with his tongue still out, Brr! It was too cold to keep this going, defeated he slumped down tongue still sticking out. 'Blegh, It's so cold. Hey, how about another tongue related contest. Cause you clearly won that one. And I'm not gonna take that defeat so easily!' As if he wasn't already tired enough of a cold tongue, Garlic Feather was eager for more, to try prove he was superior in these kit like contests. And also, because it was fun and relaxing to just, muck around and not think about what happens when they get back or how far they had to walk to get home. It was like being told that whatever happened next wouldn't have any consequences. Garlic Feather crept around in search of icicles, little spiky things that he knew appeared when the temperature dropped low enough from water or something and the other. Garlic Feather finally found two and eyed Jay Frost. 'If you've not grown sick of my shenanigans yet then let's see how many licks it takes before your tongue gets stuck. You may have won that last contest but this one I shan't lose.' And before he could even proclaim the contest begun. Garlic Feather had his tongue stuck. By the stars, embarrassing. He tried to make it seem like it wasn't as if he'd been mouse brained enough to get his tongue stuck but uh, yeah. it wasn't moving. Garlic Feather wasn't sure what to do for a solid moment. 'Help?' He'd try to form the words but they sounded real funny with his tongue stuck to an icicle he'd so boldly licked. Or so stupidly licked. So much for shenanigans. Garlic Feather threw his paw up to try break the icicle off and his tongue free, (Rolled a natural 20 ) thankfully it worked beautifully and he was now free of the embarrassment, and there was plenty of icicles still there. So the contest wasn't all lost. 'Alright, that embarrassing moment over, let's actually do this now.' Garlic Feather mews over, trying to warm up his tongue. 'Ready when you are.'

(apologies if it seems like I'm rushing through or anything! )

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he was more or less keeping track of how many he had caught, more focussed on how nice the view of the snow falling towards him made his brain feel.
garlicfeather declaring defeat pulled him out of his thoughts had had mostly felt like he was walking through clouds. very cold ones at that. but still, fluffy clouds.
"ha! i win!" he exclaimed and followed garlic towards the little ice spike things that appeared when it got cold sometimes.
he nodded along garlics new idea and then watched the other struggle to get his tongue unstuck while laughing at him without even a slimmer of shame.
"okay okay im ready" he declaired the contests start after picking a large dripping ice thing.
(rolled a 19) he got in a few good licks, counting up in his head ..5..6..7..no! a strangle gurgling sound escaped his throat when he tried to pull his tongue away but couldnt.
(rolled a 7) "-elp" he mewed, still trying to pull his tongue off but failing miserably. standing up on his hind legs he smacked the top of the icicle once (rolled a 20), therefore knocking it off the branch.
now free off the tree it didnt take long for him to be able to pull his tongue free.

(all good dw)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 5th, 2024 at 02:38 PM.