View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2023, 11:32 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Good ol mud wraslin [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

Hmmm.... It was time. The day was light and warm for winter, the birds were singing and the day was calm if damp from rain the night before. It wall all perfect and the day was pointing to one activity. Yes, it was time for Mudhound to kidnap recruit a clanmate for some bonding and fun!

They'd done this before and it'd actually gone well, after a moment of panic Sprucepaw was a much beloved kiddo of Mudhound's, Roseraven a solid friend, and multiple apprentices had more training now from the 'nabbings'. Frankly the tripods clanmates needed to stop screaming and struggling when they were just grabbed and carried somewhere by the much larger maine coon mix, it wasnt like they were gonna be hurt! Besides it was clear evidence showed that Muddy kitnappings were good.

So the clanmate stealing would continue until moral improved.

But who..... Who.... Ah, yes. Redhawk. She seemed rather down of late and a bit twitchy and scared? Whatever was occurring Redhawk needed a pick me up and would get it!

With loud thumping pawsteps and a beaming grin the other warrior was accosted. It was soft but firm and undercut with a thundering purr as she was nudged right out of camp "HEYA BIRDIE-FRIEND! Uh Redhawk, right? We fought against that mean old fox together! I wanna wrasle, do you wanna wrasle? Well I found a perfect mud puddle to do so in and I go no one to play with today because everyone is 'busy doing things Mudhound' and I dont believe them and I just think theyre spoilsports who dont wanna get messy and have fun! And I dont play with spoilsports so your my buddy today!" Was it a real explanation? No not really, more of word vomit as Redhawk was ushered right out of camp by an unstoppable large force of a cat.

And though it wasnt intended to be, this was basically a flash-bang of words, the constant happy yammering enough to confuse and disorientate the 'target' until they were right where Mudhound wanted them to be.

Speaking of which, look at that large squishy mud puddle!

It was perfect, warm enough to not be uncomfortable and dirty but not gross and wet and muddy and the tripod bounded straight in, dropping into a play bow and grinning madly at Redhawk as their tail wagged behind them. You'd have to be a monster to not play with the puppy.

@tallulah

Last edited by Rani; December 23rd, 2023 at 11:32 PM.