View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:46 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post

Great. Charredpaw got himself kidnapped. Baring her bloody teeth in frustration, casting another glance at her clanmates and the rogues- the rogues were outnumbered. She didn't want to give Zephyr a chance to do anything to RiverClans most troublesome apprentice- although with the amount of fury Bird felt that Charredpaw hadn't followed orders, Zephyr would probably be more kind to Charred than she would when she got him back. Grunting out a curse she nodded curtly to Soulkit and hurried away to track Charredpaw and Zephyr down. She was going to kill that old man and then she was going to demote Charredpaw to newborn kit for the next year. (maybe not that but godDAMmit.

(if charred I'd being kept off rc territory you should probably make a seperate thread and Bird will come kick the door down)
(Shall I mention you in the Twolegplace thread I made of the mafia base?) Now, as all this was happening a small shadow loomed over Weaseltooth's grace and disturbed it before dragging the body away. The soft sounds of growling and almost... Something being skinned was heard before the grave was set back the way it was and that someone left.