View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:12 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: My characters

Blacknight (Active)
*Looks*
Blacknight has black fur, and green eyes. He has medium-length fur, which blends into the night.
*Basic Info*
Current Name: Blacknight
Other names: Black'kit, Blackpaw, "Dark Night"
Pronouns: He/him
Former Ranks: Kit, apprentice, rouge
*Personality*
Blacknight is a stern, strict, and kind tom. However, he has another side he's never shown in thunderclan (at least, not YET.) That side is Mean, cruel, and snarky.
*Interpersonal Connections*
Blacknight's mate is Moonheart, and his offspring are Rainkit and Cloudkit.
*Backstory*
Blacknight was born into thunderclan, he doesn't tell anyone who his parents or siblings were, they are lost to the past now. He met Moonheart as a young warrior, before he went missing. During the time he was missing, he met a group of rouges and went by the name of Dark Night. He showed his other personality, he was known as "Cruel, snarky, and mean". Others respected him out of fear, and he gained several scars during that time, in which he went to the dark forest in his sleep. Eventually, he left the group one midnight when the others were asleep. When he got back to thunderclan, his mate had two kits: Rainkit and Cloudkit.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)

Last edited by Swiftheart <3; December 29th, 2023 at 01:53 PM.