Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2023, 05:00 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Thunderglade

As they made their way towards the Thunderclan border, Deadmoon did her best to answer her apprentice's questions, although she doubted glow would be terribly satisfied with her response. Explaining things wasn't really her forte, after all. All of the clans hunt mice to some extent. We can find them here in Windclan though it took some effort, and wasn't worth doing except in leafbare or if you had an annoying useless leg that restricted you to only slow rabbits like Deadmoon and Shadowclan and Thunderclan both have a fair number of them. Even Riverclan have a few, though they prefer their fish. And every other clan would agree, they were welcome to them. Deadmon wanted nothing to do with those slimy critters, so Riverclan eating them didn't hurt her at all.

Thunderclan are more known for eating squirrels, since their 'thing' is being able to climb trees. Riverclan's is swimming, obviously, and Shadowclan is known as being really sneaky. All the shade in their pine forest helped with that mission, as well as their generally horrible personalities. Having the chief meanie as their leader didn't help matters either. Regardless of her feelings towards Shadowclan, they had arrived at the Thunderclan border. Again, Deadmoon stopped a bit back from it. Spiderthroat might make an appearance, and she did not want to deal with that nutter any time soon. Hopefully the squirrels would stay well on their side of the border.

It's hard to explain Thunderclan's scent, it's sort of earthy. Riverclan smell like fish, Shadowclan smell like pine, Thunderclan smell like dead leaves? I guess? and we smell good. Though if you ask a cat from another clan this little tidbit had been Rookie approved they'll claim we smell like heather and wind. How they smelled wind she'd never known, and she'd given up asking. We're not on the best terms with Thunderclan either, so unless you're on border patrol it's best to steer clear Mintpaw didn't need the full gory details about Spiderthroat just yet and DON'T cross the border. That's a general rule, obviously, but especially pertinent for Riverclan and Thunderclan. What a thing to say. Shadowclan was the safest border to get caught across. Never thought she'd see the day. @Partypooper