View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2023, 09:15 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

shrewpaw
Male | 6 moons | apprentice
When a sudden voice called out to him, he froze momentarily. Blue-green gaze shifted towards the colossal black warrior who stood guard over the camp. Lowering his head slightly, he got to his paws and carefully made his way over to the warrior. Unsure of his name, he pondered for a moment before remembering someone addressing him as Wolfshadow at some point. Yes sir, I am without a mentor and I do lack training. If it wouldn’t burden you, would you mind helping me? He was tired, but surely this would wake him up some more. Straightening his posture, he rose to about half of the colossal cat's legs. Great starclan he’s big…

Dragging himself forcefully out of his thoughts before he ended up talking to that voice again, he found himself intensely staring out of the camp towards the forest. That’s where he told me I’d die one day. I’m sure he’s wrong simply because he’s a mere voice.right? He was just a voice inside my head. A heartbeat of silence passed before a new voice called out to him. He was well aware of the culprit behind it and inclined to shut it out.

Awwww look how much you’ve grown! It’s been a while since you mentioned me, and I was starting to get worried. For a hot while you completely blocked me out. What’s wrong, shrew boy?! We used to be best friends when you were younger!

Please shut up and disappear. It’s not normal to hear voices in my head.

Even as the voice blabbered on he ignored it to the best of his ability while keeping his face straight.
@Doom

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 14th, 2023 at 10:51 AM.