View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2023, 01:10 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: is your blood authentic? can you prove it? [ p ]

@wolfie

Oleander tried not to grimace as Nick began with the religious propaganda. He stared to the side like a character in the Office, making the "yeah okay grandma, Jesus is great" face. A paranoid little part of his mind pointed out how it was better that the tom had a belief since it made him predictable so long as you knew what it was. But listening to others due to ulterior motives was a gateway to manipulation and he wasn't going to become what he hated.

"Within reason. I'm not going to help someone hurt people, or risk mine and others' lives for something trivial like their favorite food." The calico tom refused to acknowledge the other tom trying to get into his head. He also wasn't going to let him hold ideologies over his head.

Maybe he was intelligent after all. Or Nick was just stupid. No, no, don't think like that, it's mean. But he had to admit, saying weird crap like that and then immediately trying to convince him to help someone who was either evil, a trap or nonexistent. He had to try, of course.

"I'm not an expert when it comes to illness, I tend to specialize more in injury. But I could see what I can do...I might also bring someone along, if that's okay. He'd know a lot more about illness than I do." he responded thoughtfully, omitting the fact that bringing him along was also for personal protection. This cat could have a cult backing him, but even 2 cats were better than one.