Old November 27th, 2023, 05:45 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Oh lawd she demands training[p]

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
19/100

Hoping to keep her excitement to a minimum, she quietly followed after her mentor, trailing behind her a few paces. She recalled when she was a kit, during a kit curriculum class quite like this one, she received a smack over the nose for walking too close to Honeybite who had been teaching them. It was a good lesson, she supposed, as she kept a small distance between her and her mentor.

When Hazelstripe paused, she did as well, looking up at her with intrigue–before she paused, tilting her head to the side in slight confusion. Why is she looking at me like that? She didn’t have enough time to wonder, as Hazelstripe had shot her the order of showing off her crouch. "Okay!"

Lowering herself into a stalking crouch, with her head dipped low and her ears pointed upwards. For a moment, she stood with her tail lifted a little bit before she remembered Darkfall’s advice from her night class, lower your tail a little bit closer to the ground, he had said before demonstrating for her. Recalling his example, she lowered her tail, levelling it out with the ground below.

Hopefully I’m doing well! She truly did want to make Hazelstripe proud, even if it was something as little as a good crouch.

[ @Dark ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!