View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2023, 04:45 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

The one-eyed kitten was resting by the nursery, listening to the meeting that was going on. Seems that Larkstar appointed Birdsnow as deputy, alright. The tabby kitten was tired, and his head hurt. He had gotten used to having one eye now. But he couldn't escape the horrors of that faithful day. Rushing water. The debris rushing toward him. Alas, he had gotten used to it, but it doesn't mean it was easy to live with.

He was caught off-guard when Larkstar called his name. He hadn't done anything wrong… had he? His heart pounded as he heard what the leader ment. Apprenticeship. Him. After 8 moons, he was going to be an apprentice. He could hardly believe it. He suddenly felt unsteady. He wobbled up, shaky. He felt small as he slowly made his way through the crowd. Heaving in air, he fixed his one blue eye on the leader. Miss Larky. That suited her.

Feeling more confident, he stood upright, his skinny body slowly padding up until he stood behind the other kits. He glanced up at the skies. Thank you StarClan. He said silently to his ancestors. Gathering all his might, the small kit made his way slightly in front of the Floodstone. His blue eye gazed up at Larkstar. A thankful gleam was in his eyes. His mouth trembled before speaking.

Rainkit then spoke, clearer than ever,

"I'm Ready."

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream