View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:35 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: is your blood authentic? can you prove it? [ p ]

「〷」 THE HOLY GHOST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT
he | they ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture; bright amber eyes ♛
ೃ⁀➷ @Shade.

"I never mentioned anything about pledging, " Spirit pointed out point-blank, keeping his tone free of hostiles. it was not an accusation, only an observation. Why do you assume? Are you already weary? They let out a quiet chuckle, something light-hearted. "I have never witness anything along those lines.. Bit peculiar, the one who might have experience is the .. atheist? Agnostic?" It's a white lie. No need to explain such wonderous experiences to the tom just yet. He wouldn't understand. No, he was already weary. The chimera didn't want to scare the other off, after all.

He lets the topic fade away, making a small noise of interest towards Oleander's explanation. "I'll keep that in mind, " He reassures, fighting down a grin of delight at the new piece of knowledge presented to them. Oleander was poisonous. Obviously, couldn't be touched but maybe .. if Spirit could find a way to harvest it -- clearly wasn't too poisonous if the other was still here -- it might stir something in Black Cat.

"That's rather neat. I've heard it mentioned before as a healing property but wasn't quite sure what it did. How did you discover this? Did you simply.. test it out or just happened to get taught?" Spirit inquires, amber eyes twinkling with genuine curiosity. Like a starry-eyed child. It was.. intriguing how others might gain knowledge. The passage of information.

They were all connected. One way or another. The roots connected them. A grin flashed across Spirit's face as Oleander want ahead and ate a small bit of it. "Well, that was appreciated. Sorry 'bout your mouth, that's a silly thing though. It numbs things, imagine that." With a small hm, he laid himself back down and offered Oleander his front cracked pads. "Work your magic, herb boy, "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 16th, 2023 at 08:36 PM.