View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2023, 10:26 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: is your blood authentic? can you prove it? [ p ]

「〷」 THE HOLY GHOST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT
he | they ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture; bright amber eyes ♛
ೃ⁀➷ @Shade.

The chimera's whiskers twitched with amusement as the stranger responses to their questions. They didn't flee, but their body stiffened. Naturally Spirit was specifically attempting to make them uncomfortable but the other did not relent. An awkward smile, still attempting to be pleasant. Someone who liked to see the best in others, then. A horrible weakness to have. Others were always seeking to corrupt, to harm, to taint. They needed a savior. Spirit could save this cat.

"Questions were a bit rhetoric but nonetheless I appreciate the response. The first one would be considered a sin. Gluttony. Everyone has sins, but death cleanses. At least, that is what I believe..! Any particular reason you are not religious or just, not your stream of water?" He inquired, falling into a casual manner. Attempting to appear generally curious of the other. In a way, Spirit was but not in a selfless way.

Their kinked tail swished back and forth, watching Oleander — "Pretty name, " He commented and at the very least, there was sincerity. It was pretty. "I have never heard of it before.. Not familiar, does it have any particular meaning?" When the other shuffled over to wash the roots Spirit kept a distance. He appeared to be kind but all had their selfish desires.

He ponders over a name. There was no harm in giving up his actual identity but apart of him wonders. If this cat knew herbs, perhaps there was a mutual connection. "Nathaniel, " He purrs, "but my friends call me Nick, " He offers up, watching Oleander's eyes to see if there is a belief glint of recognition. It was always such a formal name for a kittypet to have. Felt strange for the russet tom Spirit had encountered before. Nick was better suited for him, really. Nicky was a fun nickname.

"So, too cold for marigold but whatever does it do? And burdock root? Bit confused on how it is supposed to help, and I do think you're delightful so far but I am not keen on eating things on trust alone, "
[ agatha kitty has been activated and will continue until the interaction is over. ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc