View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2023, 12:57 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Oh lawd she demands training[p]

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive

Mmm… A great day, that’s what it was shaping up to be. Hazelstripe had just woken up from her post-sky-high nap with a stretch and was getting ready to make her way out and see what was on the fresh-kill pile. Of course, that was the original plan. Unfortunately, she stepped out of the den and narrowly avoided some kind of small shape at the entrance. Taking a moment to look art what had been blocking her way, a small growl began rumbling at the back of her throat. ”Mighty StarClan, Runt! What are you blocking the entrance for!?”

She wasn’t happy. Not at all. Why was her munchkin of an apprentice in the way of her snack? She hadn’t said anything about taking her out training today, so just what was the problem? Ugh, this was pretty annoying.

[ @Omari I apologize, I initially planned to respond that night but got slammed by work and then just haven’t gotten to it yet. My bad! I hope not to cause any further delays once I am caught up! Meh post, next one will be better]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here