Old November 1st, 2023, 08:17 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

ShadowClan there's a hole in my knowledge

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
27 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade had quickly caught voices going around the clan, so that she'd quickly taken notice of the Kit Curriculum's teachers and its tradition, something she had never heard of until she'd joined Shadowclan. How unfortunate that I won't be able to join as a kit. But she wasn't the type to let opportunities go loose, and she was determined to acquire as much knowledge as needed to live here.

There was one particular cat she was looking for, a certain white she-cat called Nightshiver. A name that makes me think of shadows sneaking up on me, although there is something sweet and delicate about the first part.
As soon as she detected the cat with two different eyes and a white pure pelt, she greeted her with a quick dip of her head as she was used to.

"Greetings, my name is Lynxshade. And you must be Nightshiver. I was looking for you."
The cat she was looking at appeared so delicate in opposite to other clanmates she'd seen, especially the most scarred and ruthless-looking. Was she as gentle as she seemed, or had she gotten Dawnstar's attitude? She hoped not.

For a moment, she wondered whether someone had actually taken notice of someone like her. Was she even the only cat coming from outside to join this clan? Dawnstar hadn't wasted any time welcoming officially her in front of the others, so she wasn't sure anyone had actually paid notice of her.
"I've heard you teach Clan History to the kits, and I was wondering if you had any time for me. You see, I've just recently joined Shadowclan and... well, I still need to figure out many things on my own."

She waited patiently in silence for the she-cat's response. If she refused, she could still go and ask someone else. Surely Shadowclan couldn't be full of rat-mannered cats from the bottom to the top?